Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday

How sad that the weekend is coming to an end! These three days go by too quickly if you ask me, i can't even relax properly. Anyways, only a week is left until winter holidays take part and i can't wait already! The last few days weren't as relaxing since i went out and didn't spend any time home. I did some Christmas shopping and made a deal with Santa. Gifts for all! Unfortunately there are more things to worry about. The school carnival is coming soon so i need to learn certain things and find certain outfits. I have no idea where and how but i will try my best. Plus i'm going to sing in an event on Wednesday so i have to practice the song a couple more times before doing so. I thought about what i am going to wear and this dress was the first piece of clothing that popped up in my head. I love it so much! Can't wait to do all these interesting things next week and i wish myself, as well as others that have important stuff to do, good luck and have a nice and cozy what's-left-of-the-weekend!:)


1 comment: